Weyermann® Caramunich Type 1
Thanks to a special caramelization process, almost complete conversion in the grain is achieved. This malt provides beer colours ranging from amber to dark copper and intensifies the malt body.
Sensory: pronounced caramel aroma with fine pastry notes.
Caramel malt for malty beer styles, typical for:
- Amber lager like Franconian red beer
- Dark lager like Munich Dunkel, International Dark lager
- Pale Ale like American Pale Ale
- Amber Ale such as Altbier, Scottish Light, Heavy and Export, California Common, Kentucky Common, English Pale Mild Ale
- Brown Ale like English Dark Mild Ale
- Wheat beer like amber wheat, fruit lambic, dark wheat beer
Recommended addition: up to 10%
Enzyme activity: none
Colour: 80.0 - 100.0 EBC